10.08.2007

I do actually miss the troll house...(never thought i would say that!)



Ahhhhhhh.....so if you ever saw my house in college, you would not IMAGINE someone ever missing it (mikey describes it as one step above a house/room you see on COPS, and my brother in law who actually lived in a frat house in college said our house was worse..yeek) but this weekend some of the ladies I lived with in the Troll House (939) were up from Chicago and we had a good time. 6 out of 11..almost half all at once! Besides that, not much going on. I can't seem to shake this cold/sore throat I've had for the last two weeks. I even tried airborn! So I'm up for any further suggestions. And also to tell you that I am indeed having a small party today to celebrate Christopher Columbus day! What a great man..to shut down the markets years later. I really owe him one. haha to the suckers at work!! P.S. It is 90 here. in Wisconsin. In October. Twilight Zone.

1 comment:

katandkarl said...

in the year of 14nnnnnnniiiiiiiinnnnnnnety-2 ... sing it amy grant style - you know you remember.