10.29.2007

The BIG 80...quite a mark.....





So many pictures, so much to say! I went home to STL this weekend for my grandpa's 80th birthday. 80! That is just insanity. So Happy Birthday to him, he is looking pretty spiffy I must say. (we didn't make him blow out 80 candles..) I also got to visit with the new addition to the family, little Daniel Patrick, pictured above. He is only 3 weeks old and has a FULL head of hair! Very very cute. And then we got to go to a Halloween Party with all the cuz's. We didn't quite have costumes, but we came up with these masks. My cousin Anna was actually an astronaut with a diaper on, which was hilarious. I haven't really seen any other good costumes..has anyone?! Also, the parents are coming to visit this weekend..any ideas on where to go in the greater Milwaukee area? I'm definitely stuck...

2 comments:

katandkarl said...

he
is just so handsome!!!

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you I miss you living here. It's hard to think you haven't lived here in 5 years. Who is so handsome Grandpa or Daniel Patrick???????????