2.20.2008

HAPPY BERFDAY!!

Okay, okay, I am alive. I am sorry I have been out of contact with the world, but it's tough when you are hanging out in the warm sun of L.A. I promise there are pictures and more to come on that front (it was pretty awesome...) but in the meantime, give some birthday love to Angie and make fun of ther a little bit..she is becoming a very old woman today. Phew, am I glad I'm only 23...she looks old. We are all off to celebrate, and in preparation, I am collecting her presents of pasta, cheese, country music, and loads and loads of bitter cold weather......I can't imagine she won't love that!



How did she hold on to that burger?! Question of the year....

2 comments:

katandkarl said...

burgers. YUM. happy bday to angie.

Unknown said...

one of my finer moments. as for the burger, a girl's gotta have her priorities. (i am going to start hiding when your camera comes out)