2.10.2008

Babies Everywhere........

Soooooooooo.......CONGRATULATIONS!!!!



Just wanted to make sure I congratulated Catie and Jonny on their very exciting news. Catie is pregnant! It's pretty exciting, and I know they are going to be great parents, so now there are more babies on the way! Also, please leave Happy Birthday love for my cousin Bridget, who is turning VERY young today. Very very young. So we had a super bowl party at ali's with way too much food, but luckily the Giants won, so it turned out to be a pretty great day. Besides that it is FREEZING here. And I mean freezing. I mean -5 regular temp, and -40 with wind chill. Seriously, how are people expected to survive in this..thank god L.A. is just around the corner..it can't come soon enough...


2 comments:

katandkarl said...

that is a cute little picture. stay warm.

Bridget & Brian said...

Congrats to Catie!!! Thats COLD what is your heating bill like?