12.03.2007

Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow..(errr....)

And we had our first snow here. Sigh. So instead of playing in it and being happy, I am posting this picture of where I would like to be instead (hint: Mexico). Is anyone else freezy yet? We need to get an X-mas tree soon, which is exciting, but I also have ZERO x-mas presents, which is not quite as exciting. As I continue looking at this picture, why does Angie look black compared to us!? Besides that, we have some upcoming tacky christmas sweater parties which I am looking forward too, but really that's it. Boring boring winter.....someone asked me today what my favorite flower was and I realized I don't actually know, so I will go ahead and let you guys pick for me..what should my favorite flower be?

2 comments:

melissa said...

i like tigerlilies the best. it's not snowing here but if it does this month, it'll be a christmas miracle.

Anonymous said...

please remove that picture. thanks.