9.23.2007

Fake Empire.....

Welp. I am officially probably losing my mind. We have so much to do in the next two weeks, that I've actually started mixing up days. I was getting ready for a concert tonight that we have tickets for on Tuesday. Hmmmm..... Anyways, let's see. On Thursday we had our company Summer Event and it was very nice. And free. On Friday we went to see The National which I thought was pretty good. They sounded pretty great live if anyone likes them, I recommend. Lots of things going on this week...and "there's no time..there's never any time....." Maybe I should get hooked on the Nodo's Jessie Spano style.....

2 comments:

melissa said...

do NOT get hooked on no-doze. that's the lamest thing to be addicted to EVER. : )

brooke knight said...

there's NO TIME! THERES NEVER ANY TIIIMMME! ah, that ep was on recently. AND I WATCHED IT.