8.27.2007

the US, uh, should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us...

I have found two things of great importance on the Internet this weekend. First: you HAVE to be f-ing joking me. Please watch the video below, from the genius we put onstage at a Pageant for SCHOLARSHIPS. What is wrong with America?! Now, I have never been to South Carolina, but REALLY?! This is what you have to offer??! What do you think? Nervous? or Mildly retarded?

In an all redeeming bit of news from the America front..guess what show is back and I could not be more excited for..















That's right. If you guessed American Gladiators, you would be correct! (http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117970702.html?categoryid=14&cs=1&nid=2563) Now, my favorite was Nitro, and I am hoping he comes back for the show. He was always flexing at all times and his socks were so high and sexy...you just can't get enough! Who do you think they should bring back and why? Our cast of main characters is:

Gemini
Laser
Blaze
Diamond
Lace
Gold
Thunder
Ice
Turbo
Malibu
Sky

Oh how I love gladiators..

2 comments:

melissa said...

my roommate and i watch gladiators every day at 6pm central on espn classic. it's the greatest hour of my whole day. my favorite is the girl with the braids she means business for sure. but i DO NOT like turbo because he has a nose like someone i used to know.

Anonymous said...

My favorite is Malibu. he was always trying to pick up the ladies. Plus he got hurt in the old games!